With Automoney you could borrow up to Â£5,000 today, and we wonâ€™t add any interest for the first month.
So, if you repaid the loan in full within the first month, you wouldnâ€™t pay a penny in interest. And, we never charge any early settlement fees, so all you would pay is the amount you initially borrowed plus a standard Bill of Sale Registration Fee.
Plus, if you decide to keep your loan after the first month, your first repayment wonâ€™t be due for a further month. So, if you took out a loan in July, you wouldnâ€™t have to make your first repayment until September!Apply online
Drive to your nearest store and arrange your loan there and then.Store Finder
Then simply drive to your nearest store with your documents to complete your loan.Apply Now
Canâ€™t make it to a store? Arrange a local Meeting Point and weâ€™ll come to you.Meeting Points
Here at AutoMoney it is our mission to make it as simple as possible for people to borrow money responsibly. Our Logbook loan service enables you to borrow money using your car as security for the loan. Our over-riding concern is whether a logbook loan is right for you, and whether you can afford the monthly repayments.
- Interest free for first month
- Nothing to pay for 2 months
- Repay your loan over 18 months
- No early settlement fees â€“ repay early and save on interest
- Use your car as security to get your loan
- Fixed monthly repayments so you know where you stand
- Make additional repayments to reduce your balance
- Only pay interest on the amount outstanding
There are many reasons and here are just some of them...
- We offer logbook loans from Â£100 to Â£5,000
- We have a very straightforward application process
- We have many stores conveniently located right across the country
- You can borrow with confidence knowing that we are proud members of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA)
We will ensure that you are treated fairly and to achieve this we are committed to meeting the following standards:
- We will provide a fair, honest, transparent, appropriate and professional customer service.
- The information we give to you (whether verbally or in writing) will be:
- - Complete, accurate and truthful.
- - In clear and plain language.
- - Related to products that are appropriate for you.
- - Fair in its content and presentation, with the most important information highlighted to you.
- We will always act promptly and courteously to help you. If something goes wrong or a mistake is made, we will work with you to fix this without fuss.
- We will make it easy for you to contact us.
We are PROUD MEMBERS of The Consumer Credit Trade Association. AutoMoney were forerunners in the creation of The CCTA Lending Code of Practice and we adhere strictly to its principles. Click here to view.
ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE LENDER IS A MEMBER.
We will consider logbook loan applications from customers with a previous bad credit history, bankruptcy or have no previous credit history. We could also provide you with a loan if you are self employed. Contact us today or apply online to see if we can help you.