Here at AutoMoney it is our mission to make it as simple as possible for people to borrow money responsibly. Our Logbook loan service enables you to borrow money using your car as security for the loan. This means that we can often lend to people who may have no previous credit history, a bad credit history or who may even have been made bankrupt in the past. Our over-riding concern is whether the loan is right for you and whether you can afford the monthly repayments. AutoMoney is not a payday loan company.
Why are AutoMoney Logbook Loans so Popular?
- We offer logbook loans from £100 to £5,000
- Nothing to pay for 60 days
- AutoMoney is NOT a payday loan company
- We have a very simple and quick application process
- We will consider applications from customers with a previous bad credit history or bankruptcy
- Your cash will usually be in your bank account within an hour of your loan being approved**
- No "early settlement" fees if you want to settle your loan more quickly*
- We have many stores conveniently located right across the country
- Can’t get to your nearest store? We’ll arrange a Meeting Point nearer to you
- You can borrow with confidence knowing that we are proud members of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA)
- We also consider applications from customers who have no previous credit history
- Because we use your car as security for your loan, we can often lend to customers who have been refused loans by other companies
- We are happy to consider loans for people with CCJs, bad credit histories or who have previously been made bankrupt.
- We are happy to consider loans for the self employed provided you can afford the monthly repayments.
- People who have never had a loan before often have difficulty obtaining credit because the have no “credit history”. At AutoMoney we are happy to consider applications from people who have never previously had credit.
We are PROUD MEMBERS of The Consumer Credit Trade Association. AutoMoney were forerunners in the creation of The CCTA Lending Code of Practice and we adhere strictly to its principles. Click here to view.
ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE LENDER IS A MEMBER.